Our daughter attended TNSK for the 2018/2019 school year. There are not enough words to express how grateful we are for all that she was able to experience there. She learned a tremendous amount in such a short period of time from her wonderful teachers and thoroughly enjoyed every minute! She could not wait to go to school each day and was always smiling when we picked her up, ready to tell us about everything she did that day. You have made her first school experience such a positive one and we thank ALL of the staff from the bottom of our hearts. It’s a wonderful place and every child should be so lucky to experience all you have to offer. We miss you already!
The Marsala family
Words cannot even begin to describe what an impact TNSK has had on our son and our family over the past four years. You will not find a school that is more loving, nurturing, and caring. The environment is so friendly and warm from the moment you walk through the doors. Their academic program is outstanding, and goes way beyond what any public school would provide. The small class sizes, especially for their JK and SK program, really allowed for the individualized programming and attention my son needed. The teachers and administration always went above and beyond to ensure our son had his needs met and was happy. Our son always looked forward to going to school every morning! Now that he has graduated, he will be attending another private school for Grade 1 and is more than prepared. Without hesitation, we highly recommend TNSK. It is truly an incredible school that will build the foundation for your child’s future!
~Tamara Leszner-Rovet and Mark Rovet
We decided to put our daughter into preschool when she was almost 3 years old. As soon as I visited TNSK and met with the staff, I was certain that it was the best place for my child. The office staff were very patient, and were able to answer my numerous questions. This was my daughter’s first experience in a school environment, and she had a wonderful experience at TNSK. Our daughter made great strides during her time at TNSK. The teachers were very attentive to her needs, and supported her growth – both academically and socially. We are grateful to TNSK for their care and support for our daughter, and would highly recommend this school.
Sending my children to TNS&K was the best decision I could have made for their first introduction to school. I can’t imagine a more loving and nurturing place to begin their school career. I think what sets this school apart from others is the ability of all staff to simultaneously meet several criteria that are all so important:
- They have created a safe, loving, caring and nurturing environment, where they show genuine care and concern for each and every child. They get to know every child and parent’s name and make every student feel cared for and supported, like we are all part of the TNS&K family.
- They have a rigorous academic curriculum where there are high expectations for what students can learn, and they make learning so fun!
- They really get to know each child’s strengths and needs as a learner, and they support their individual needs, even when the child has challenges.
- They also focus on social development just as much as academic development, ensuring that children are equipped with the social skills they need for school and life after TNS&K.
- All staff members that I have worked with have had such a positive attitude and were always open to trying new and different strategies when a child is struggling. My older son had a lot of challenges and they worked so hard with him to get him to develop not only academically but also socially, and they helped him to enjoy learning. He has come so far from nursery to SK, and I know that is due to the perseverance and positive attitude of all staff who worked with him at TNS&K.
- The leadership at the school is tremendous. As a teacher myself, I know what a difference the leadership can make to the climate of a school. The office staff gets to know every parent and student and their unique needs and challenges and they truly care for every one of them. When I was going through tough times with my older son, they were never too busy to listen, and always remained positive with me, and were always willing to work with their staff to try new strategies to support him. And that supportive, caring attitude has shaped the loving, caring environment that one experiences at TNS&K.
I honestly cannot say enough positive things about TNS&K. I was blessed to have found this school and been part of the TNS&K family for the past 3 years. Thank you to all the staff at TNS&K!!