Thornhill Nursery School & Kindergarten is a non-profit, non-denominational preschool featuring spacious, bright classrooms and a fully equipped, fenced-in outdoor playground area. Incorporated in 1956, we offer nurturing and stimulating half- and full-day programs for children ages 2 to 6 (children in diapers are welcome).
What We Offer (where applicable)
- Challenging programming developed by registered Early Childhood Educators that promotes reading and math readiness
- Kindergarten enrichment programs
- Daily French
- Handwriting Without Tears model for fine motor development
- Indoor gross motor play
- Daily outdoor play
- Organized field trips and in-house specialists
- Low child/teacher ratios
- Affordable fees
- Monthly newsletters and calendars
- Annual parent/teacher interview and report card
- End-of-year graduation concert
- Extended hours for before and after school care
- Pre-nursery and Nursery program students will receive a morning snack and full day children will receive a lunch which follows the Canada Food Guide.